The boy is out making friends and playing fastball tonight – awesome! That leaves me all alone in my apartment – cool with me. I need to clean my apartment. I don’t want to.
It’s not dirty, it’s messy…. it’s my mess…. it’s driving me crazy… but I don’t want to. I have been trying to eat a bit closer to my very extensive “do not eat list” lately, but in order to do that a bit better I need to plan some meals. In order to do that I need to choose some recipes and go grocery shopping. In order to do that I need to collect my cookbooks from all around the house. If I’m going to do that I should clean while I go… and also clean the fridge, I really need to clean the fridge. I don’t want to.
Here’s the thing though, I LOVE a clean house. It’s AWESOME! I’m messy – so it doesn’t stay this way, much to the boy’s dismay (he’s a bit of a neat freak). And I LOVE a clean and organized fridge. I just don’t want to do it.
So I’m procrastinating. I’m watching Idol – I haven’t watched it all season. It has brought a few questions to mind.
- Why are the songs so short – and if they are so short why does Idol always run late and push back my fave – GLEE
- Is it me, or does Lee look like a skinny Jonah Hill?
- Why does Ellen look so normal on her show, but so OLD on Idol? Me thinks someone is a morning person – holy bags batman!
- Why is Miley Cirus (American) co-hosting the Much Music Video Awards (Canadian)?
- Who is this blond kid? Casey? He’s my least favourite. He reminds me of Chad Kroeger… I hate Nickelback. I was part of the “Can get this pickle get more fans than Nickelback” it did.
- Why is Casey ruining John Mayer’s Daughters for me… I hate you Casey – I vote you off my island. How do these judges like him?
This is too brutal. But I will thank you Casey for getting me off the couch and cleaning my fridge.