No Glee for months? It’s not even over yet as I’ve started typing this and I’m already going through withdrawals.
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER – ESPECIALLY TO MY DEAR BOY IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED YET STOP READING!!!
Top 10 List of My favourite parts of the finale:
- Mash up of Bohemian Rhapsody with Labour – Awesome.
- When Puck called Beth by name
- Santana showing emotion
- Emma freaking out
- Finn loves Rachael
- “I hated everyone in this club” “Me too”
- Emma’s Anthropologie wardrobe
- “It’s as barren as me in here Will”
- That To Sir With Love AND Somewhere Over the Rainbow made me tear up.
- Quinn can pop out a baby and be back at school singing seemingly the next day.
- That I couldn’t keep it to 10 things
- Journey tribute
- That ALL of the songs from the ENTIRE season of Glee are already on my iPod
- Sue voted for New Directions
- Rachael’s Mom is Beth’s Mom
- That Kurt’s Dad was in a Time Warner Cable commercial I saw during Glee
- Teachers have kids over to their homes and there was no law suit
- I have such a love-hate relationship with Jesse
- That I checked at 10:39 to see if it was already on Rogers on Demand so I could watch it again… or at least be content to know it was an option
- Kurt in a sailor suit
- And last but not least – New Directions has one more year!!!
10:41 it wasn’t so I’m now watching the second last episode – to be fair I missed the first 15 minutes of it.
I could go on but now I’m back to watching more Glee… I have keep my priorities.