Denver made the trip to St. Mary’s with us for his first (and last) farm visit. We learned the following things about him in the short time he spent there.
- If you don’t point out a cat and encourage him to chase it, he won’t even notice it… even when there’s three of them within 5 feet of him.
- Once you do point out the cats he will growl – from the safety of between your legs, or behind the sliding door.
- He’s a perfectly lovely house guest – he’ll just lie in his bed upstairs and not make a peep.
- He loves cat food
- If 4 of his people come by and then leave again – he will be mad, and he will find a way to let you know.
- Even if you’ve put your dirty clothes in your bag – make sure you zip the bag closed
- Eating and digesting underwear makes for an upset puppy tummy, and it also makes him very thirsty.
- What goes in must come out – but it’s hard to do.
- Dog stomachs do not digest underwear very well, which makes for polka-dot poop
- Once it’s out of his system he will return to his energetic self.