Okay, we’ve been engaged for about 2 months, but we’ve only just been able to start a monthly countdown since we didn’t set a date until just before Christmas.
What we’ve done so far…
- Made it official and got engaged
- Told our family and friends
- Set a date and picked a venue
- Called our Officiant (tomorrow’s post)
- Booked our church
- I’ve asked me ladies to stand with me, but since the Boy still hasn’t made a decision yet, or has but hasn’t confirmed… you’ll have to wait.
- Wedding showed (Wednesday) and researched
- Picked colours – you can find them above!
What we’ve got to look forward to…
- Book a photographer
- Meet with and confirm our caterer
- Book a DJ
- Start looking for a dress
- Finalize our guest list
- Book hotel room blocks
- Search for a florist
The wedding shows were fun – I’m glad I was only planning on doing just the one weekend of them. The biggest thing I learned, September 10, 2011 is a VERY popular date this year. So I need to start booking my pros ASAP.