We’ve got 7 months to go – just 7 short months! I’ve known this for a while. But it’s news to the Boy. The Boy was looking at the calendar the other day and asked “Why is there a 7 on February 10th?” My response? “Really? You really can’t figure that one out?” It took him a good 5 minutes to figure it out. And when he did it went a little like this “OH! Like 7 months to the wedding? Oh my God, that’s not very long!”
we’ve done this month:
- Started the search for the dress
- Found one and said “Yes!”
- Registered for our Marriage Preparation Course – more on that later
- Started thinking about DIYing some Yarn Balls
- Got an iPhone – and also caught me a little crazy
- Searched for Photographers
- Picked one
- Picked another one
- Started thinking about a DJ
- Booked a tasting with our caterer – not ’til March though
- Finalized our guest list
- Booked a block of hotel rooms
- Started a wedding website
- Started our registry – (post-worthy just haven’t gotten there yet)
What we still need to do – A LOT!
- We’ve started thinking about a DJ – need to book one
- We really need to think about some flowers
- Still can’t make a full report on the wedding party
- Send out the STDs (hehe)
- Make a cake decision – find a baker
- Finish our website – share it with the world!
I’ve definitely started noticing the stress. I’ve returned to my Naturopath (who I love) to help cope with it. The Boy has been really good about trying to keep me as calm as possible. He’s learning to recognize when I really want help and when I really want him to agree with whatever decision I’ve already made in my head and I’m not really asking.
212 days that feels so much less scary than only 7 months!!