That’s right – I’m a runner. JK. But I did go for Run 2 last night and rocked it! It might be true what they say about gym-ing… the more you do it the better you feel. Huh. Perhaps I should have listened a while ago.
Better late than never I say.
So what helps with the running? Tunage. I started with my regular “I like these songs” playlist. No good. For running or any kind of -ercise I need to rock out.
So here’s 10 songs on my new “Get Running” playlist. Charlotte and I rocked it last night!
- Britney Spears – Toxic
- The Black Eyed Peas – Boom Boom Pow
- LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem (I think I could run for 30 minutes straight to this song… maybe not)
- Flo Rida – Low
- The Fratellis – Henrietta
- Cee Lo Green – Forget You – (I find it less angry than the original)
- The Black Eyed Peas – The Time (Dirty Bit)
- P!nk – Raise Your Glass
- Lady GaGa – Born This Way
- No Doubt – Just a Girl
What’s on your Gym mix?