Are you kidding me? OMG. I can’t believe this. I’m throwing up right now.
Where we’ve been:
- Showered – twice.
- Made ONE GIANT to do list. And named it To DO before I DO!
- We heard back from (almost) everyone. And made the decision that if I haven’t heard from you yet – you’re not coming. 141 people total.
- Ordered a guest book
- Completed w-party and other VIP gifts
- Ordered and picked up my ring
- Had my first dress fitting
- Bachelored and Bacheloretted
- Went flea marketing and convinced BFF Kate to barter for me – for a BEAUTIFUL card “box”
- Made a decision that post W-day this blog will feature Wedding Wednesdays to actually post about all these details that I don’t want to give away before the big day – that’s right more wedded bliss post wedding!
- We had a hitch with the hotel – but Twitter saved the day! More on it later.
- Spoke with the florist and I think things are confirmed
- Booked a rehearsal date
- Booked a rehearsal dinner site
- Made all of the stationary
Where we’re going:
- Planning the menu for the Rehearsal Dinner
- Print all stationary
- Coordinate and confirm all the vendors
- Dress fittings 2 and 3
- Meet with our Priest
- Choose centrepieces (yeah that’s right – we’re one month away and haven’t had this conversation yet… it’s a point of contention right now)
- Get a massage – maybe two!
- Makeup trial
- Hair trial
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Mani/Pedi – maybe two!
- etc. etc. etc.
- Get married and enjoy the day!
As I was writing out what we’ve done I was feeling like we’re still about 6 weeks out, not 4 – it’s coming but we still have some time. But as I’m listing all the things to do… the panic it’s coming. Not that there’s too much to do just that it’s coming – really quick. 4+ weeks is NOT a lot of time. Luckily I’ve got lots of help. And a master To Do list. So I’m telling the panic to bugger off – we’ll get it done.
It will be fabulous and by 4:00pm on Saturday September 10th – I’ll be able to cross #5 off my 101 in 1001 list – Say I Do.
We’ll be married. That’s all that matters.