- The Boy just told his Grandpa that he has 3 more weeks of school and then he’s off for 2 weeks. This gave me heart palpitations. Not because of Christmas, but because of work. That means year-end is in 3 weeks. I have so much to do.
- Gordon is growing up so fast. We took her for her last booster shot last night and she weighed in at a whopping 2.8kg or 6lbs 2oz. What happened to our little 2.5lb baby?
- Yes, we are those pet owners. She is our child – without a doubt or apology.
- We’re still a 1 car family. For the most part it’s fine, except when it’s not. Both the Boy and I go back and forth between being fine with it and needing a second car TODAY.
- The Boy has finished his first Long-Term-Occassional position. It was great having a consistent morning routine, it sucks walking to the gym at 6:30am. See #4.
- The gym is still going well – it must be I’m walking there for goodness sake! I haven’t remeasured yet, but I did put on my skinny jeans this week with minimal dancing and no need to lie down to do them up.
- Everyone does that right?
- The Boy is currently watching the Chinese News on OMNI1. He says he’s trying to learn the language.
- The Boy and I went curling with Sista and the Physicist. The Boy said I should wear my bike helmet. For the record I did not fall on my head once. I did return with some bruises though. Mainly from when I fell… on my hip… on my first rock. It all made me feel very Canadian
- We decided not to go away over Christmas. Instead we’re painting our house and have made the definitive plan to go somewhere far in the summer. I say Europe – anywhere in Europe. The Boy says he likes the idea of the East Coast – Cabot Trail area. It is a beautiful area. But does anyone have suggestions for a “first trip to Europe” tour?
What’s new and random in your life?