- Gordon graduated puppy school. We are so proud. Yes, Gordon’s certificate is hanging on the fridge.
- Sista said they just give away the certificates, but we clearly saw our instructor tear up a certificate that had the wrong spelling on it – you know just in case another Lacey came in and stole the certificate without completing the classes. That would probably cause irreparable damages to the reputation of the school.
- I was sick. It was just a cold but it did knock me out for a couple of days. I only took 1 day off but when I went back on Tuesday I was asked repeatedly why I was at work.
- I was at work because it was a cold, I’m not a baby, and I have work to do.
- People are weird. Especially cubicle people.
- The Boy built a work bench last weekend. Now I’m coming up with projects for him. This is what I’m thinking.
The Boy thinks it looks complicated. I vote, how complicated can a wooden box with lid be.
- I foresee shenanigans and excellent blog fodder out of this plan
- Hockey is back. The Boy is happy. I am not.
- Gordon got her first hair cut last week
- . This is her before:
- This is her after. Meticulous attention was paid to about 300 individual hairs on her face, paws and butt. $30 later she pretty much looks the same, but she has been warmed to the idea of grooming. Brother says – “she looks surprised”